As we have kicked off our Holiday Sessions for this year, I wanted to answer 8 FAQs.
1. We are located at 401 Hamilton Rd Suite 98, Bossier City, LA, on the left side of the Professional Plaza building behind Circle K.
2. We book sessions by appointment only.
We have two Holiday sets this year: Christmas Tree Farm background and Living Room Background. The Living Room background is perfect for dressy outfits, casual, or pajama sets.
4. Our basic package is digital images only. Print packages are available for an additional fee.
5. Our turnaround time is currently five days.
6. We can make and print your Holiday Cards for an additional fee.
7. Allow at least an hour between the end of your professional services and your session to allow for whatever life may throw at you on session day.
8. Try on your outfit before the day of the session to ensure proper fit.
Figaro Family First Project is inspired by the changes that I have had in my family and friends these last few years. It's hard getting the phone call about using a photo from our session for a funeral, but I'm grateful that we have memories to hold on to forever. We often talk about taking family photos but never get around to it. We regret the moments we didn't stop to capture these moments.
I want to allow my clients to gather their families together and book a session at a hugely discounted price.
This project will run through the end of Febrary 2020. Photos from your family session will be posted online. If this is an issue, book a regular Family Session on our site.
Let's put family first and capture moments that often pass by too quickly.
Tear flow down my face as I write this blog. Ten years. I can't believe it's been a whole decade. Six years in studio and ten years in photography. To look back on it now, I'm so grateful for the opportunity to capture moments that often pass by too quickly.
My favorite moments have been watching kids grow up, watching their personalities develop, meeting families that accept me as part of their family, and loving on new babies. Thank you for trusting me with these moments.
I'm a sucker for a great boudoir session. So why not do it up for Valentine's day. I have decided to bounce back to pre studio days for one day only, January 18th, and do boudoir sessions in a hotel. This gives the opportunity to use props that we don't have in the studio as well as a different style. I'm so excited, I might have to shoot myself on this day.
Nervous? Don't be! I have a guide to prepare you for your session. I will guide you through poses. Don't worry about that area of your body that you hate, I will pose you in the most flattering poses possible.
Boudoir sessions make you walk a little taller and hold your head a little higher. So Queen, book that session for yourself and let him benefit from it as well. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.